Doing your part and getting involved does not have to be time consuming or over burdensome. Everything you do, makes a difference. Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Learn about stormwater. Read about the do’s and don’ts and see how you can apply them to your everyday life.
- Make sure you know where the stormwater controls are for your property and for your neighborhood.
- Conduct regular maintenance on your stormwater system.
- Report stormwater concerns to your Municipality.
- Request a free stormwater presentation for your HOA, Business, or Development. Click here to request your presentation.
- Spread the word and talk about it to family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, and associates.
- Join the Stormwater Advisory Committee!