is a Municipal Government located in Franklin County, South-Central
Pennsylvania. The Township insignia depicts the Science of Agriculture,
the Browns Mill one-room school (now serving as a museum in
the village of Kauffman Station) and Martin's Mill Bridge (a covered
wooden bridge that was built in 1849). For further history of the
township, click here.
Antrim Township News
Antrim Township Recognizes Lester Musselman's 40 Years Service